Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sofía Vergara admits she's greedy


Sofía Vergara admits she's greedy
In the new June issue of Cosmopolitan the Colombian actress confesses she knew she had made it into the entertainment world way before Modern Family. "In my 20s, I was already known in the Latina market," Vshe recalls. "When I moved to LA, I used to go to this club. At the end of the night, everybody would come outside to get their cars. "I would be next to Leonardo Dicaprio and Justin Timberlake and my car was always right out in front! Nobody knew who I was, but the valets knew because they were Latin." Vergara is currently the highest-paid television actress thanks to her role as the mouthy Gloria Delgado-Pritchett. The 40-year-old also runs a multimillion brand business that includes a line of clothes, jewelry, handbags, shoes and home items. "I haven't been at this level [of fame] until now. I'm greedy," she admits. "I want to take advantage of my 15 minutes."

 News source:www.rte.ie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost