Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hulk Hogan apologizes for gory photos

Hulk Hogan apologizes for gory photos

Hulk Hogan is apologizing for grossing out Twitter followers with a series of graphic photos he shared this past weekend. Hogan, 59, made a trip to the emergency room Sunday in Tampa, after he severely burned his hand in an accident. "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH," he tweeted on Sunday afternoon with a picture of his swollen and blistered hand. In a particularly gruesome, raw shot, he wrote: "Would you like it rare?" And finally, "I apologize for posting my burned hand photos,with all the feedback I now realize I really should take a moment before I make a decision
 News source: www.usatoday.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost