Monday, July 1, 2013

Miley Cyrus Hires Super Fan as New Personal Assistant

Miley Cyrus Hires Super Fan as New Personal Assistant

What's the coolest thing Miley Cyrus could ever do for a fan? Hire her as her personal assistant! That's exactly what happened to one girl who reached out to Miley and was lucky enough to exchange phone numbers with the star and get a job out of it too. The girl reportedly had some awesome social media ideas for Miley and she liked them so much she decided to fly her out to live with her mother Tish in Los Angeles for the summer. "Yeah, she is actually flying out here and staying with my mom this summer, she is going to work for me for the summer." It seems Cyrus could be hiring her because she keeps her up to date on like everything! "Because, let me tell you, I never know... I don't know if this is how it works for you, but no-one ever tells me anything, I'm the last to know everything...I didn't know about a schedule today, I didn't know what time I was going to be here, I didn't even know I was going to sit on this couch and talk to you, I thought we were going to just do everything outside," Miley said. The fan is using her obsessive knowledge and connections to her network of fellow Miley fans to help Miley and her career. "She's so obsessed, she knows things about how to break VEVO records, which we did with her
 New source:www.cambio.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost